Freebies

A lot of you have contacted me saying you love my work, but just don't have the money for a unique makeover. So I am now going to start offering a little something, something for you guys. I will now be doing monthly free backgrounds. Seeing that I am super busy with designs, I can't offer a ton of them, but just like my monthly desktop backgrounds, I will offer monthly blog backgrounds. So here is the one for September. Just grab the code underneath the picture and paste it into a HTML gadget on your blog. Enjoy!




If you haven't gotten your September Desktop background go and get it! Don't forget to come back October 1st for your next desktop background, and blog background!

(Blog Background made with the kit "Adore" from Designs by Krista)

No comments:

 
Hosted by Blogger. Designed By Special Made Design. ©2009-2010 All rights reserved.